About our dental clinic in Milton Keynes
A Healthy Smile for a Healthier You
Nothing is more beautiful than a healthy smile. It looks great to those around you and makes you feel good. This is why we include a vast range of treatments in our service list; in order to offer popular treatments like dental implants and invisible braces. Cosmetic procedures are increasing in demand as the results get better with advancing technology, together with the growing knowledge and skill-set obtained by our dentists.
It is our goal to help you achieve a stunning, natural looking smile, regain confidence and live a better life.
It all starts with a visit to our practice in Milton Keynes. Once you walk into our door, our staff will greet you with a warm welcome and guide you every step of the way, from the initial consultation to choosing the right treatment option. Our friendly service will make you smile even before your dental procedure begins.
We source and invest in only the latest techniques and technologies from around the world. Technology is rapidly evolving and we strive to offer you only the very best Dental and Facial solutions. Technology allows us to mimic natural more and more. You will be amazed as to what is possible.
The latest technologies and procedures you can find at MK Dental Practice:
- Minimally invasive techniques such as ICON - Drill free technology for maximum comfort
- Latest Technologies in Digital imaging to reduce Radiation Dosage. Digital X-rays are safer and more convenient to you than traditional X-rays. No more waiting for clinicians to leave the room to take an X-ray (NOMAD)
- Intra-Oral Cameras – Ensuring Live Direct Images for you to take a tour of your mouth, making it clear what treatment may or may not be needed.
- Smile Design / Facial Profiling Computer Software
- Air Abrasion Unit - Revolutionary Air Polishing for removal of stubborn stains, leaving our teeth feel smooth and look sparkling clean.
- Mercury and metal free restorations
- Fully computerised practice
- Cross Infection control of Highest Standard – BDA guidelines – Sterilisation Room/Autoclave
- Relax during treatments while watching your favourite shows/movies on our patient TVs (Freeview/Netflix).
- Care Quality Commission registered
- Using highly qualified dental technicians to construct your new teeth. All comes with guaranteed quality work
- Finest materials used to ensure predictable outcomes and durability without compromising aesthetics.